- how long will it take to receive our photos?
3 weeks for weddings and elopements. 2 weeks for sessions
- do you offer video as well?
not right now- my packages are currently photo only, but i can provide videographer recommendations
- can we see a full wedding gallery that you’ve delivered to a client?
yep, just be sure to ask when you reach out :)
- do you offer full wedding weekend coverage? rehearsal dinner coverage? day-after sessions?
-do you customize elopements?
yep! If you’re getting eloped, i’ll work with you to help you come up with a plan for your day.
- do you do any other types of photography besides couples sessions, weddings, and elopements?
I do headshots/solo portrait sessions occasionally. if you have this type of inquiry, reach out through the little email icon towards the bottom of this page. other than that, no. i’m not currently taking family photography inquiries.
- where do you live? do you travel for work?
i live in the east bay of northern California. i do! get in touch
- how long have you been a photographer?
5 and a half years
- how do we book?
reach out here. once I have an idea of what you’re looking for, i’ll customize a photo collection for you. to officially book me (reserve your date), you’ll pay your nonrefundable retainer and sign our digital contract. retainer: $1,200 for weddings and elopements.
*if you’re booking a couples session, or if you’re booking your wedding/elopement kinda last minute (4 weeks out or less), you’ll pay in full at the time you sign our contract
- can we meet you first?
sure! we can do this through facetime, skype, a phone call, or in person
*I’m queer and I love to work with couples in the lgbtq+ community.
check out my most recent queer wedding here